Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Not quite finished, but...

I wanted to enter this into The Play Date Cafe's color splash challenge, which is due by Tuesday at midnight....so, the card is done, but the rest of it is not!  I will finish the rest to do my normal Thursday Project Runway All Stars challenge, so stay tuned!  It's going to be even more special than this card!

The color splash is B&W with a splash of HOT PINK!!!  Just take a look at my blog...perhaps I like these colors????  :)  I am going to send this card to my cousin for her wedding.  So not my style, but I like stepping outside of my clean and simple box every once in a while.  :)












I will do a more complete run down on this card Thursday.....it was time consuming.  I don't buy those rhinestone crystal design stickers because I'm poor, cheap, thrifty, so I glue each one individually.  Also, I color clear rhinestones with alcohol ink or a Copic marker.....until Thursday!

Cindy ScrappyV

3 comments:

  1. These colours are the perfect challenge for you! I just adore your beautiful card, those flowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply love this card. The flowers and bling are fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cindy - great hint about the rhinestones too :)

    ReplyDelete