Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Help Wanted: Need My Mojo Back!

It's been a while since I posted anything.  It's been a while since I scrapped anything!  I have found myself sort of blocked...not even just blocked, but no desire to even enter the scrap room.  :(  I have been giving myself time to get back in the saddle, but I don't want to wait too long!  So, after seeing Virginia Lu's entry into the Play Date Cafe, I knew I had to enter because the colors are one of my favorite combos!  Thanks, Virginia Lu for always being an inspiration to me!  I love keeping up with your blog and it's one of the few that even when I don't have my mojo, I like to read it.


Here is my entry.  A simple alcohol ink gradient card with embossed sentiment:


I love this sentiment--got it from the $1 bin at Michael's.  I guess this is how I've been feeling lately!  My wonderful boyfriend of 6 years officially proposed to me three weeks ago with this gorgeous ring from Nodeform Weddings on Etsy.  Thanks to Konstaze at Nodeform and my wonderful man, Joe!  I love you baby, I can't wait for our wedding and our whole amazing life!!!!!!


Thanks for looking!  Have a wonderful and blessed day everyone!


5 comments:

  1. Your gradient background is stunning. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WOW! CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! And your card must fit your mood to a T! LOVE that gradient effect! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well firstly a HUGE congratulations!!!! Your ring is beautiful! Your card is just lovely, you say your mojo is missing, but I think your card is gorgeous! I'd love to be able to create backgrounds like that!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ma so glad that you get to play with the PDCC!! Your card is gorgeous! The inking are so vibrant and striking! A winning card in my book! Sorry that I am a little late on commenting here! AND-----Woohooo!! Congrats on the huge diamond ring!! So THRILLED for you! Now I am eager to see Jason S. new movie "The 5-Year Engagement", haha! And lastly thanks SO much on the tips about using felt for alcohol inks, I need all the tips I can get on that! PS: I am so happy to know that you love reading my blog....sometimes I wonder who would want to visit my blog!!? ( my family doubt that many times!)-LOL! Your post really makes my day! All the best on the wedding planning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love that fabulous bg you've created and how the white sentiment pops!
    A massive congratulations to you and your boyfriend... fun times ahead for you both (your card making skills are going to come in very handy)!

    ReplyDelete